Stoneline Designs Inc.
Axis Contemporary Bookshelves
pictured: Axis shelving, 14x42x84"h Cherry & "Cross-hatch"
Brushed Steel legs. Steel facing. 3 movable Glass shelves. Overhead
lights. 2 doors w/ 1 internal movable shelf.
- Bookshelves are priced as custom. Double wide bookshelf units with 2 rows of shelves & 2 legs are
available. Optional bookcase features include file drawers, Glass or Wood doors and overhead lights.
- Steel Side Plate: Steel I-beams with 1/2" plate steel uprights. Side plates have a
"Cross-hatch" Brushed (pictured), "Light Cross-hatch"
Brushed, "Horizontal" Brushed or "Buffed" texture. Click here for a detailed photo of our "Cross-hatched" Brushed steel.
Wood Bookshelf Base
- Veneers for Bookshelves in Cherry, Maple, Ash or Anigre.
Several stain options are available. (see Materials)
- The Axis bookshelf is available with Clear, Frosted or "Scratched" glass shelves. A patterned option with
a clear border is available for Frosted and "Scratched" glass. Click here for a detailed photo of our scratched glass or our patterned scratched glass. Our unique "Scratched" Glass is a sparkling Blue-Gray color and involves a cross-hatched texture that is hand scratched into the under surface of the glass. It is striking and helps to mask surface scratches.
- A stone shelf adds warmth and character. Stone
shelves have a sandblasted or hand-tooled border. Click here for a detailed photo of our Cleft Black Slate, Benjamin Grey Stone and Absolute Black Granite with a honed finish. We also offer Absolute Black Granite in a polished finish.